On 3/13/07, Dave Neary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'd love to collect links to contributed binary builds for varioous
Linux distributions in the wiki (following GlaDiaC's lead for OpenSuse).

Are you also willing to host them? I surely have not enough BW avaliable...

Gianluca, Marco, Nicolas, Jeff, any chance you've gotten around to
making binaries for your distros?

My attempt to build 2.1rc1 failed because of the missing 3rdparty
subtree so I don't have it ready. Did you fix this or should I export
the sources on my own (like I believe Andreas did)?

in the latter case, can you confirm the URL to "svn export" for having
the sources of 2.1rc1?