On Tue, Mar 13, 2007 at 01:26:07PM +0100, Dave Neary wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'd love to collect links to contributed binary builds for varioous
> Linux distributions in the wiki (following GlaDiaC's lead for OpenSuse).
>
> Have a look at http://dev.openwengo.com/trac/openwengo/trac.cgi/wiki and
> if you have a link to a .rpm or .deb for your distribution, then please
> add a link to it to the list (including a small logo if you have it).
>
> I'm eager to keep the list down to the biggest distributions at the
> moment - Debian testing/unstable, Ubuntu (6.06/7.04/Feisty
> pre-releases), OpenSuse (already covered thanks to Andreas), Fedora Core
>  and Mandriva.
>
> Gianluca, Marco, Nicolas, Jeff, any chance you've gotten around to
> making binaries for your distros?

I'm working on it, I've a package, but it does not follow many debian
requirements about linking/rpath. I'll upload it to the debian
unstable archive as soon as I solve these problems.

Ciao

|    Marco Nenciarini    | Debian/GNU Linux Developer - Plug Member |
| [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.prato.linux.it/~mnencia       |