Aurélien Gâteau wrote:
> On Wednesday 19 September 2007 11:37:12 Aurélien Gâteau wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday 18 September 2007 16:20:03 Alejandro Cabrera Obed wrote:
>>
>>> But I need one more help: after run "alsaconf" and "alsamixer" on my
>>> Debian console, I execute "LD_LIBRARY_PATH=. ./wengophone" and
>>> wengophone starts but when I chose the input, output and ringing device
>>> as "ALSA default" but  I get this warning message (the audio tests are
>>> OK):
>>>
>>> (warn) 11:13:26 static EnumDeviceType::DeviceType
>>> EnumDeviceType::toDeviceType(const std::string&): unknown DeviceType=
>>>
>> I just fixed a bug which would cause this warning if you selected a
>> different audio device from the config dialog. It's in revision 12703. It
>> should be out on download.wengo.com/nightlybuilds/ soon. We have a problem
>> with the Linux builders right now. I'll let you know when it's fixed.
>>

> Linux builders are back. You can get the latest version here:
> http://download.wengo.com/nightlybuilds/binary/NG/GNULinux/2.2/WengoPhone-2.2-minsizerel-alsa-12703.tar.bz2
>
> Aurélien

Aurelien, I've installed wengophone-2.2-minsizerel-alsa-12703 in my
Linux Debian Etch machines from my Intranet as you told me, I setup alsa
sound (alsaconf and alsamixer) and after that I tried to establish a SIP
call between two wengo users. We could hear the ringing but we couldn't
hear the voice. The audio device was established as "ALSA default" and
"Intel ICH5" also but we never hear the voice at any time. The terminal
where I executed wengo show this log:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/WengoPhone-2.2-minsizerel$ ./wengophone.sh
(info) 09:47:42 void QtLanguage::loadLanguageFromConfig(): no Qt
translation ava ilable for locale ''
(info) 09:47:42 void QtLanguage::loadLanguageFromConfig(): no
application transl ation available for locale ''
QProcess: Destroyed while process is still running.
(info) 09:48:16 Wenbox::Wenbox(): Wenbox dll not loaded
(info) 09:48:16 virtual void PhApiWrapper::setCallsEncryption(bool): Set
call en cryption to:1
(error) 09:48:43 void
IMChatSession::typingStateChangedEventHandler(IMChat&, IMC hatSession&,
const std::string&, IMChat::TypingState): this session does not kno w
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/WengoPhone
(error) 09:48:44 void
IMChatSession::typingStateChangedEventHandler(IMChat&, IMC hatSession&,
const std::string&, IMChat::TypingState): this session does not kno w
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/WengoPhone
(error) 09:49:06 void
IMChatSession::typingStateChangedEventHandler(IMChat&, IMC hatSession&,
const std::string&, IMChat::TypingState): this session does not kno w
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/WengoPhone
(error) 09:49:06 void
IMChatSession::typingStateChangedEventHandler(IMChat&, IMC hatSession&,
const std::string&, IMChat::TypingState): this session does not kno w
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/WengoPhone
Timer: pthread_create: Success
(info) 09:49:24 virtual bool PhApiWrapper::isCallEncrypted(int): Call
with callI d 1 has encryption mode 0

I repeat that when I use Twinkle or any other SIP softphone I CAN
establish a call and I CAN hear the voice very well.

Any suggestion or trick you can tell me ???

Special thanks

Alejandro