Hi everyone!
In the last days I talked to our music devs about the new music and
the old pieces. Here is an exerpt from a pm from TimothyP:

>Aleksi and I really want to get rid of:
>
>wesnoth-3
>wesnoth-4
>wesnoth-6
>wesnoth-7
>wesnoth-8
>
>And yes, they need to be removed from the campaign. Simply put: these
>are the terrible pieces of music that made me want to join up and make
>good music for the game. Everything else can be kept in the library
>for now. We might eventually want to get rid of ZhayMusic pieces, but
>they're okay for now.

We should start to remove these pieces from the campaigns and switch
to the new system with a playlist for *all* the factions. This would
result in not having different musics for different factions at all,
but I think this would be a lot better than the current music.
In Two Brothers the music listed above is already not used anymore.
>From the other campaigns it needs to be removed. I think the wishes by
the musics team are completely understandable and should be followed.

Greets,
Nils Kneuper aka Ivanovic