This is a good idea. It definitely needs to get done. I think Jetryl
would be a good project leader, IF he was willing to do it - but he has
a lot on his plate already. I think scottk would be a good choice as
well. Other than that, honestly, I really can't think of anyone from the
forums who both posts regularly (=is interested) and has an opinion I
respect on this topic (=I would nominate them).

I'd also like to say that, in the (somewhat likely) case that anyone
nominates me, I am _not_ willing to participate in this project (for a
variety of reasons I won't go into here). Most people probably wouldn't
want me to anyway. ;)