Relaying a message from Noy:

We've talked it over a bit over IRC about this issue and I'd like to

be involved. Up to now I've said I'm sorta busy with my own writing,

but I could squeeze in working the lead on this stuff, if nobody has

an objection.  In any case I think having a strong MP contingent is

essential, and I'd like to be closely associated. The way I see it is

that we should aim for a five to seven page "document" of sorts that

lists off the history, looking at different factions.

A few issues that we kicked around irregardless of who writes it:

Scott has said he does not want to do it, but will help out where he

can.

Noy