Am Monday, 09. April 2007 10:17 schrieb Nils Kneuper:
> I would like to get a current status of trunk to get an idea how long I
> got to wait until I can release 1.3.2. I think it would be nice to have
> it out rather soon. So in short:
> * What is the status of the terrain engine? Is layering now working as
> intended?

I'm currently not at home, so I can't commit anything, but it works quite well
(in the layer branch). SkeletonCrew/Mordante committed the necessary changes
to trunk, so everything should be ready to go in. I wrote a proposal for the
terrain string changes here: http://www.wesnoth.org/wiki/User:Mog

There was no opposition on the forum so far, so I could commit the changes
this week. As there will be no compatibility code for this transition I'm
going to convert all maps in the same commit.

I'll need a short freeze for maps and campaigns for that and I'm going to
post an announcement here when I'm ready to do the conversion (Probably
friday or saturday this week).

Regards,
        Moritz