Hiho everbody!
Okay, how does it look? Will it be possible to get a release done on
Saturday? Here are the things that might still be missing:
* Terrain system: Is the "final" state reached? The last dev release was
>6 weeks ago, I really think a new one should be done *very* soon...
* Freeze in mp: What is the status about this? Any cause for it found?
The only strange thing I saw lately in an mp-game using trunk I did post
here: https://gna.org/bugs/?8941 It is about lots of error messages due
to missmatches in the checksums. No idea for the cause of it, we had no
OOS errors and were able to finish the game.
* Probs in Utbs, postes by esr: ESR did find some bug in Utbs, where in
one scenario flooding of a level did not work as expected. Is it related
to the terrain system changes? https://gna.org/bugs/index.php?8942

What else is left, and more important: are there any estimates until it
is fixed? If not: can we release with these bugs/probs included? IMO it
is really time for a new release, we had *many* things changed that
really need some testing.
Cheers,
Nils Kneuper aka Ivanovic