I don't know how i didn't notice it previously,
but the bridge is not drawn over the swamp.
I gave it a shot, but couldn't do any better than to draw the bridge
over
swamp-water but without the reeds. I'll do that, but hopefully Mog can
put it back together the way it's supposed to be.

This isn't a blocker for a dev release, but it is worth fixing if
possible.

-eleazar / j.w. bjerk