Bruno Wolff III,

On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 01:36:21PM -0500, you wrote:
> If references were only allowed within
> a campaign or to main line stuff and not cross campaign, we could make sure
> that removing a campaign will not break another campaign because of
> dependencies. This could enforce the rule that you are supposed to copy
> non main line objects rather than make references to them.

This seems to contradict the stated aim that campaigns will be
included and excluded using more relaxed criteria.  Either mainline is
semi-permanent and can be referenced by campaigns, or it is transient
and should not be referenced by campaigns.  Which is it?

Personally I think it would make sense to require each campaign to
be completely self-contained.  A more complex alternative would be
to designate some content (as opposed to campaigns) as core.

-- [EMAIL PROTECTED]