[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Maybe adding TSG-like suggestions on TB's easiest difficulty level
> (disabled on higher levels not to be an annoyance) would be a great
> idea.

That is my judgment as well. If nothing else, TSG seems too long to be
really suitable as a beginner campaign.

> I agree with Mordante's suggested compromise.
> Moreover, showing the number of level the unit can advance would be nice.

I concur on both points.

> Maybe showing a full tree of the advancement (something similar to , with
> some '?' "unknown" picture showed instead of the unknown units would be a
> nice thing.

Nice, but trickier to implement.

> In campaigns i agree it's boring when all your units quickly reach max level.

Yes.

> It might also depend on the unit.
> Some level 2 units (the Lancer in particular) are quite powerful and
> really are level 2.5, so that not easy to add a level 3

I'd actually be willing to see L2.5 units nerfed back to L2 if that's
what it takes to make space for an L3 advance.

> Some unit might be limited in level for background reasons or lack
> of ideas (i'm thinking about the goblins spearmens and saurian
> mages).

I agree Goblin Spearman is a special case.  Not so sure about the Saurian Mage.

> That might be true for the outlaws too.
> Btw i think Mythological and Eleazar have the plan to add the L3 outlaws to
> mainline (once they get redone and probably disabled in MP mode).

I'm in favor of that plan.  I'd like to have the L3 Highwayman back in NR.