As a totaly unrepresentative voice of Windows-using minority, after
reading above, I'd go for WAF. I do appreciate that scons might be more
stable, but I would not want to bring python into the process. Wrestling
with windows ports of libraries we use is painful enough without adding
another layer of things that might go wrong, might be incompatible with
something or just be plain to heavy for some setups.

Mają swoje Rio de Janeiro i Wenecja, teraz przyszła pora na:
KARNAWAŁ W KRAKOWIE - Parady, koncerty, spektakle, pokazy,
wystawy, degustacje, warsztaty - szczegóły na stronie:
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fcorto.www.wp.pl%2Fas%2Fkarnawal.html&sid=191