After Mist seemed to have left the project I took over the maintenance
of "Under the burning Suns".
Since I can't be that productive during my semester and the campaign
seems to be in a bad state I suggest to ship the next stable release of
Wesnoth without it.

A enumeration of issues that have risen:

- A bug in the ALMA of the main character causes all the players units
to have no upkeep (bug report: https://gna.org/bugs/index.php?12260)
- In scenario 4 the game slows down more and more with every new turn.
(bug report: https://gna.org/bugs/index.php?11745)
- In scenario 2 units take damage from dehydration during daytime,
strange behaviour of this have been reported.
- The masked assassin (the brother of Kaleh) can appear in place of the
players characters and they die (even campaign critical ones).
- A magical berserker creature the player can get during the campaign
(scenario 4) dies to easily.
- The frost sword doesn't work like expected (I had no look at this,
maybe the player who reported this had no idea about Wesnoth's damage types)
- Choosing the trolls as allies is to hard.
- The whole campaign seems to be unbalanced by being to easy in general.
- Maps are outdated.
- The unit graphics of the dessert elves are very outdated. They are
based on the mainline elves found in Wesnoth 1.0 and lack the team
colourisation.
  They look strange compared to the enemies that have current mainline
quality. An attempt to produce new graphics has started there:
http://www.wesnoth.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=19613
  But the thread did not show any progress for a while now.
- Many more wml bugs.

I can only deal with wml coding issues and I am not sure if I can fix
all of them before the next release.

Greetings, Fabi/Fendrin