I should probably create a bug or a feature request on Gna!, but mentioning
it here is easier to start with.

When playing hotseat, all human players except the first one are
automatically named "Anonymous Local Player". This really looks bad since
in-game their leaders all get that name, and it can get confusing. It also
messes up dialogs, since you get "Anonymous Local Player" talking to
"Anonymous Local Player".

Can we please allow hotseat players to enter their name?

Hopefully it's trivial to fix and someone got to it at the very moment they
saw this message; otherwise would it be appropriate to add to the wiki as an
EasyCoding task?

Regards,
Gabba