hmm

we have water support in the engine, there is no programming needed on
that side, only art.

actually there is very little needed in the terrain engind, only some
maintainance and some expertise on the WML front that I'm trying to
relearn myself. Not enough for a GSOC that's for sure

as for flowing water and things like that, it will probably more art
that we are ready to put in such a small area.

cheers
Boucman