Hello all

In discussion with the developers we've come to the conclusion that we
need to have a meeting to resolve the licensing issue. I've taken it
upon myself to get this organized on IRC. So here are the preliminary
particulars, subject to change.

Date and time: Sunday August 1st, 1600gmt. That should make it
workable for most people around the globe, but if people have problems
we can look at changing the date. 1600GMT puts it into the late
evening for people in South Asia, and around 8am for the West Coast of
North america. Given these strictures, moving the time of day will be
difficult, but which exact day might be more manageable.

Participants: At this time we'd like to limit the participants to
individuals who presently hold or held SVN access. This keeps it a
manageable group of individuals who are directly affected by the
licensing issue.

Topic: The focus of this meeting will be to determine what are the
wishes of the Wesnoth developers on this issue. I cannot stress this
enough; we want to avoid rehashing the debate regarding legality or
appropriateness we've seen online the past couple of weeks. I think we
can all agree that there is a clear deliniation of positions at this
point and spending more time on it will likely turn out to be
unproductive. Thus the general aim is to determine what the
stakeholders want, and agree on a general policy for such issues in
the future.

Thoughts?

Noy