I'll most likely be around at that time since it'll be just midday where I
live.

On Thursday 22 July 2010 1:50:59 pm Mark de Wever wrote:
> [...] so, which chan will it be? #wesnoth-dev or a special invitation only
> chan?

In case you need help setting up an IRC channel with moderation or anything --
although I understand why you'd prefer to keep it private and publish logs
later -- I can help with that, also if you decide to use some kind of invite-
only channel

--
Regards
  Ignacio Riquelme Morelle <shadowmaster>