Too bad github seems to be out (could we get more space for a small monthly
fee, assuming Wesnoth can afford it?), it's really a pleasure to use. Never
like SourceForge too much, it's rather slow and unwieldly - well, it would
still be a big improvement over gna! .

Both github and google code have https:// write access (actually that's all
google code offers), which is a big deal for me (and perhaps others) as
it'd allow me to work behind a proxy. As far as I can tell sourceforge only
offers git:// and ssh://.

I haven't been active recently so feel free to disregard my vote, but at
first glance Google Code looks like the best solution to me.

gabba