On Monday 22 September 2014 00:12:06 chris beck wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm writing to the list because I've been trying for about a month to find
> someone who is able to add new devs to the project.

You contacted me about this on the 12th, so at least on my end it hasn't been
a whole month. (You also only mentioned one name.)

Since AI does indeed appear to be MIA, I can handle this task for now,
provided confirmation from the pull request reviewer(s) that the candidate's
work meets our code and commit quality standards, but I won't be able to
review the actual code myself.

(In general, if nobody else is around, I'm always willing to do whatever needs
to be done even if I'm technically in Wesbreak.)

> [...] the limited number of people on this "owners" list seems to be
> becoming a bottleneck, I merely want to suggest that we add some more
> people, for expedience.

I personally don't think the situation on this end is that bad compared to the
release process. Adding new developers with push access is not even terribly
time-critical with the (proper) Git workflow, unless I'm missing something.

--
Regards
  Ignacio R. Morelle <shadowm>