Hi dev-talk,

Just a follow-up:

We have now (as of yesterday) fully merged the new filesystem code to
master.

SDL_mixer 1.2.12 is now required.
Boost filesystem 1.44 is now required. (However, for now if you pass scons
an option you may elect to use the old filesystem code instead.)
On windows, boost filesystem 1.48 is further required, because you also
need boost::locale it turns out for it to actually work.

We also fixed a variety of minor bugs that cropped up along the way, and as
far as I know there are no issues with it remaining.

Please, if you have time to build current master and test it briefly on
your machine, it would be very helpful to us. We'd really like to catch any
possible platform-specific bugs asap.

Best regards,
Chris Beck