Hi folks could we have all discussions on this subject sent  to all. because
I notice Patrick either Ezaga or Okuni has shared some of his thought on
this subject but I donot have that mail.

Otherwise keep it up fellows because alot of truth is now coming up. So far
I have the rigth reasons why the standards are so poor and we need to put
these together into a comprehensive analysis and strategy.

However Fr. Ruffino the point about money is not clear because it could have
been a direct response to my opinion expressed yesterday. Money motivates
and have you ever had of students in the third term in say Mvara or Ombaci
having school fees arrears for the first term. We through this and a school
can do as much for students?. Have we had of demotivated teachers or those
who ply everyday to seven schools on Bicycles to make ends meet? Do you know
how a savings culture can mitigate against these ills? Do we sincerely
believe that an economically unempowered people have a future with their
kids? We have to start there now!!! Libraries need stocking, technology
needs updating and welfare of teachers and students needs uplifting etc. Do
these sound real??

The ball is in your court fellows.

Ejiku Robert.