From: Anthony Ajiku/Sales/Kampala <anthony.aj...@waridtel.co.ug>
To: A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile <westnilenet@kym.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 8:56:12 AM
Subject: RE: [WestNileNet] Re: DONORS, DONORS!!

‘If they don’t perform well, we will take our money to those ‘already’ performing well’.

This statement is certainly misplaced.

-          Is the fund a reward against performance????????????????????????????????????

Such are the ambassadors, totally out of touch……………am equally irked.

Best Regards,

Anthony Ajiku

Zonal Sales Manager

Warid Telecom ( Uganda ) Ltd.