From: francis.az...@finance.go.ug <francis.az...@finance.go.ug>
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] Re: DONORS, DONORS!!
To: "A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile" <westnilenet@kym.net>
Date: Friday, 27 February, 2009, 4:14 PM

Wel fellas,

lets look at the route of the ambassador's concern and not just that "money"
element.

At least "MacKreal and rubber"courtesy of WFP I think, made me get through
Ombaci very successfully..Hahahahaha..

Qn.What motivation is now available for those there? good teaching, food,
attitude?

I hope there's a politician on this "our" forum.

Aza'bo-Francis
Treasury
..a commitment to justice carries with it an obligation to disobey unjust laws.