Dear Dennis
Welcome on the net.
I am sorry that the two people behind www.tualu.org was fr Matua and me. We
got taken up with too much workload. We needed the helping hands of some
people but we did not get. Our initiative was totally voluntary without any
funding. I will try to discuss with fr matua how we could revamp everthing
and make it fit westnile needs.
You could send your views on education to my personal e mail and I will
share it with the Task Force on education which I happen to chair. We gave
ourselves three months to come up with findings and reccomendations. Fr Dr
Picho has almost finished the one on primary schools (in yumbe district but
realities there seem to reflect the situation in west nile) and we shall
share the findings and recommendations with you soon.
Send my cordial greetings to Mr Stuart Sexton whom I met personally in arua
some years ago.
God bless

--
Ruffino Ezama,mccj