Dear all,

I am glad that as i had earlier reiterated we need to be careful with this Lado
thing. As Cliff, Caleb and Godi and a few others have mentioned we should stop
chasing wind. Indeed it is a mirage...the picture of a  lake you see on a
tarmac road as you drive along... true indeed.  The wise do not mislead. Let us
put our energies on developmental issues. Thank you to all those who have put
an end to this lado "misdream". May God guide and save us from this unattanable
road!!!!

Amandu Gerald Matua,RN;BNS,MNSc,PhD(c)
Dean and Senior Lecturer, School of Nursing
International Health Sciences University- Kampala
E-mail: head...@ihsu.ac.ug/amanduma...@yahoo.com
Mob:   +256 (0)772 522 938
Office: +256 (0)312 265 913
Fax:     +256 (0)312 265 916
P.O.Box 7782 Kampala, Uganda
Website: http://www.ihsu.ac.ug.

The Teaching College of International Hospital Kampala