Sorry my mail was incomplete. If we could undermine our own Iddi Amin, how can
we today imagine that we can form a state with people we already despise.
Ronald has already stated that the Dinka are not part of Lado yet they are the
biggest tribe in Southern Sudan. Lets not make this Lado thing sickening. We
are not cowards. We cannot state boldly in black and white that we are
stateless. Uganda is our state not Lado. How can some one imagine that they are
waiting for the Brits to give independence. My brothers if you want
Independence, fight for it. Shed your blood. Any way It is good that we have
learned about our origin and History, but I will not take pride in a history of
a vanquished people. We from West Nile have not been wiped out from the face of
Uganda. Our struggles should be geared towards building capacity, we need more
Medical Doctors, more bankers, more Permanent Secretaries, more Commissioners,
more Engineers, more business men, more
 Generals, more lawyers e.t.c so that we rightfully assert ourselves were we
belonged in this country before we went into exile. Lets forget this Lado dream
because we shall end up like the sleeping dogs which lie. Lado is not a factor
in global politics. Qaddafi is thinking about a United States of Africa and for
us we are thinking about what Otafiire called Obsolete Institutions of King
ships, e.t.c. Lets wake up we need education, wealth and health not Lado.