From: christine munduru <cmund...@yahoo.com>
To: A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile <westnilenet@kym.net>
Sent: Tue, April 27, 2010 9:31:43 AM
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] Can Northern Uganda cast vote of self-destruction?

Thank you Ejiku, Caleb, Milton and others. It is healthy to engage in such
discussions, it tests your intellectual capacity and emotions in engaging on
issues, personal attacks derail the peace and unity we are striving for and
shows limitation to our thinking capacity. We learn alot from each other in
these discussions and I love it. I really encourage my sisters to join. Even if
people disagree with you, take it in good faith, that is what makes it spicy.

Thanks
Christine