Dear all,

I am drawn to comment on the battle lines drawn by Christine and Akile on the
subject matter raised by Lee. I still would like to agree with Akile that the
subject of such discussions could be disastrous to the forum because it can
easily be intepreted out of context and make West Nile Foundation sound
partisan - I beilieve as a Civil Society Organisation, we should as much as
possible reflect this nutrality.

Information contained in Lees analysis is important for public consumption and
governments consideration. I would rather they be discussed as development
concerns but not engage it in party lines. We should maintain our civil duties
of informing and educating our people and yet be conscious of the fragile
'freedom of expression' practiced in Uganda. Otherwise, we are likely to set a
precedence that will eventually eat into our ideals and focus.

I rest my case.