From: MIKE BUGASON <buga...@hotmail.com>
To: westnilenet <westnilenet@kym.net>
Sent: Thu, April 29, 2010 3:36:07 PM
Subject: RE: [WestNileNet] Can Northern Uganda cast vote of self-destruction?

Christine, I hope your views will reach the government from this forum.
Likewise, I hope Oguzu Lee's rebuttal to his "brothers" [Todong, Moses
Byaruhanga and Pakasi] gets across to them.  Otherwise, you may need
to use other more appropriate channels of communication directly accessible to
them so that they can hear you. I Thank you for fighting for the development of
West Nile. Bugason