At least the Water team did something... Over to the Roads team.

--- On Mon, 21/6/10, robert obetia <robe...@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: robert obetia <robe...@hotmail.com>
Subject: FW: [WestNileNet] Arua fails to spend 1.7 B shillings
To: "Patrick Okuni" <paok...@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, 21 June, 2010, 17:03

Hello Patrick,

Hope you and the family are doing well.
Ori is unsubscribed from this group nearly 9 months ego.
I shared (forwarded) this information with (to) him and below is his comments
from the DWO.
We should also congratulate Orijabo for his career achievement - promoted to
Principal Water Officer (I think started work at the Ministry last week).

Regards,

Robert Obetia
Jalalabad