Dear all,

The problem is that we are seeing the outburst in a negative way. In fact the
outburst is healthy and also healing process. As I did mentioned some time back
a good number of us were abused and denied with a lot of things to mention few.
Few of us wouldn't have the chance to each this level of education today, some
us would have not come to USA, denmark, Sweden etc. But we were looking the
over through of Idi Amin in a negative way and again when listen back to the
abusive and quarrels of our WNF members we see them in a negative way. To be
short negativity some time is good and make us become health and is a healing
process. Take for example crying is physical therapy there are a lot staff we
always tend to think of them in wrong way.

Arike

~hey dude.I find a place for iPhone ,blackberry 9700 SONY ,Laptop even HONDA
Motorcycle ,price incredible low as wholesale&retail business.all are original
quality with international warranty.  if you like you can have a look :
       www.riload.com
E-mail : shopoursonl...@188.com
MSN: shopo...@hotmail.com