Chairman Ezaga,

that's why you will always remain the only chairman. Wel put.

________________________________
From: Patrick Ezaga <pez...@gmail.com>
To: A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile <westnilenet@kym.net>
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 3:59:32
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] RE: Develop West Nile Foundation News Paper

Bwana President, colleagues,

Surely it would make a whole load of a difference if we got a few of our "open
minded" local leaders onto this forum. The type of leaders who will take our
comments in good faith and not get blown away by some of our comments which
border on "emotional" outbursts to say the least.

This comes with an obligation on our part too, we need to learn how to express
our frustration with certain ills in a manner befitting people who went to
school but "did not leave education behind". ( i hope i am not being the first
culprit myself here). All i am saying is that sweeping statements such as
"dismiss, arrest" etc should be brought out in a manner that can actually avoid
the direct use of such words, but carrying the same meaning. I see some looking
at this as cowardice but i believe that " you can never put out fire with
fire". Lets get the locals on board, the challenges of e-mail on ground
notwithstanding.

Ezaga

Dear WNF,