Dear All,

I would want to believe that the posting by Ismail was an issue to do with
misarrangement of words in his bid to drive a point home.

Being personally touched by the tragedy that claimed the life of my
nephew  Imran Abdul and his close friends and associates, Ismail's
remarks drove me into deep thoughts of wondering why a mention of the tragic
accident was made at all! The context and presentation appear misplaced,
insinuating an occurrence by either intent or design or a reward for
organizing a socially unfit event.

Accidents shall always be accidents as rightly put by Bwana Jopo Ejiku and
we mortals have no timings for our departure. The Almighty who gives
life knows better when to call and we   mortals still grieving still need
your immotional comfort.

I still contend that it was a word misarrangement issue and any genuine
tirads towards the insensitivity should allow we participants on this
forum to check and re-check our postings before we click our send buttons.

Gilbert