From: Adibo Gilbert [mailto:adibog2...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2010 04:24 PM
To: A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile <westnilenet@kym.net>
Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [WestNileNet] {Disarmed} Re: Sam Ejibua

Goodness!

How cruel can this world be. I spoke to Sam yesterday lunch time, Dubai time
wherein he called me to ask for my late nephew Imran's photograph for the
memorial service being organized for those we lost in the Ntinda accident.

I sent an sms to confim if he received my e-mail with the photo he requested
last evenning and received no response, which was rather usual in my
communication with him.

How unfair can this world be. Any alternative contacts to reach him?

I wish him a quick recovery and my prayers are with him & the family.

Gilbert