From: afe...@mtn.co.ug <afe...@mtn.co.ug>
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] Sam Ejibua
To: westnilenet@kym.net
Date: Sunday, 12 December, 2010, 10:14

Hi David,

Its true and I'm right now at Bugolobi medical center with a couple of friends
and he got a broken nose and two of upper teeth. Currently they are managing
the trauma and he seems stable but X-ray according to the doctor on duty can
not be done today but we are consulting to see if its aright thing to do under
this circumstance.

We shall update accordingly.

Regards,

Robert.