From: Acidri Ernest <wenichroni...@gmail.com>
To: George Afi Obitre-Gama <gobi...@yahoo.com>; A Virtual Network for friends
of West Nile <westnilenet@kym.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 2:20 PM
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] A-Level Results WN Results - Pg 8 Monitor

Members in this forum,
You have raised some questions about UACE performance in West Nile.
For some time, we have been discussing these issues on radio with head
teachers, parents, students, political leaders etc. There are several
factors that cause the decline. I agree with some of your suggestions,
but some of you are talking abstracts, never realistic, theoretical
and skewed reasoning on the topic. Let us have conference here in Arua
and we shall examine all the options. There are some of you who have
really helped through the OBs and OGs associations, so where is the
problem and by the way, some of these schools mentioned will NEVER
recover!
Alfodi