 From: Okuti Richard <ok...@asili.co.ug>
To: westnilenet@kym.net
Sent: Friday, 11 April 2014, 11:00
Subject: [WestNileNet] Vaccine now coming!

The works of our own West Nile Foundation, Charles Draecabo and Christine
Munduru cannot be ignored in this long journey.

http://www.newvision.co.ug/news/654448-11-districts-for-hepatitis-b-vaccination.html

Thanks to the contributions of members of our team.

----
Asili Richlands – advertising, events, e-business, research & strategy
Mobile: +256772725252 Website: www.asili.co.ug