Members, we appreciate your comments. I wish to thank West Nile Foundation
and individual members of the community who made contributions to enable
the awareness launch in Arua which was a landmark and that is why you can
now see things moving. This has not come easily but there is nothing that
always comes easily. We are still pushing in at the MoH as members of the
national task force. In our last Wednesday's meeting, we were told that
there are some 36476 doses of the vaccine available and we had to decided
which district to start with out of the 11 and we argued for Arua to be the
first district and the argument was valued and agreed.But two or more
districts could benefit from this, the mathematics is still being done.
However, there are certain things we need to do before these vaccines go on
ground. So we still need your support to ensure this happens otherwise, we
risk loosing this opportunity to another district. Remember the MoH will go
first where the people are organized and also do their part.

Thanks