Please add on Lobe Paul lobep...@gmail.com

On Friday, April 25, 2014 2:26 PM, Christine Munduru <cmund...@gmail.com> wrote:

Members, we appreciate your comments. I wish to thank West Nile Foundation and
individual members of the community who made contributions to enable the
awareness launch in Arua which was a landmark and that is why you can now see
things moving. This has not come easily but there is nothing that always comes
easily. We are still pushing in at the MoH as members of the national task
force. In our last Wednesday's meeting, we were told that there are some 36476
doses of the vaccine available and we had to decided which district to start
with out of the 11 and we argued for Arua to be the first district and the
argument was valued and agreed.But two or more districts could benefit from
this, the mathematics is still being done. However, there are certain things we
need to do before these vaccines go on ground. So we still need your support to
ensure this happens otherwise, we risk loosing this opportunity to another
district. Remember the MoH will go first
 where the people are organized and also do their part.

Thanks

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 1:00 AM, Okuti Richard <ok...@asili.co.ug> wrote:

The works of our own West Nile Foundation, Charles Draecabo and Christine
Munduru cannot be ignored in this long journey.