Dear Juruga,

It is a great call BUT I wonder whether the timing is right. As you might
very well know, a lot will come out the day Museveni leaves power
Involuntarily. Many are keeping their mouths shut for fear of you know
what...

Remember when Mrs Winnie Byanyima (Besigye) threatened to spill the beans
if Museveni did not stop his accusations that her husband has SLIM?

Yes, a truth and reconciliation commission is a wonderful thing to do but
unfortunately many people will self-censure for fear of repercussions from
the current rulers.