What Are American Homosexuals Celebrating!

US Gay people celebrated yesterday. Particularly after 5 individuals
decided Saturday that same-sex marriage is a human right.
The gay community has been campaigning on the matter for years, and it is
only 3 days ago it became legal for Americans. Meaning that even the US
population still has issues with homosexuality. Yet their government has
been bullying Uganda on the matter.
I recently wrote that if I become MP and they force the issue on us, I'll
lobby for a national referendum.
The US tells us that "everyone has the right to love who they want."
Ok! But it actually isn't love that is the issue for gay Americans.
Has anyone prevented their homo's from loving each other lately? They show
there love publicly every year in their "annual gay pride parade".
They share their homes with their partners just like normal adult couples.
So what is their problem?
Well, what we saw prevail at the US Supreme Court wasn't the victory of
love as is claimed?
It was greed for state benefits. The ones they'll get if their homosexual
relationship is officially recognized by their government.
If it wasn't for the financial benefits, there wouldn't be a gay marriage
issue.
US homosexuals were already free.
Luckily there aren't state benefits in Africa for opportunistic
homosexuality here. Africans depend on an extended family structure that
has its unwritten support duties.

God Bless Africa!