Dear Fellow WestNilers,

Another crucial and evident issue especially affecting the education
situation in the region is the issue of private schools who want to or have
tendencies of operating at a very low cost at the execuse of fighting
competition
Such tencies means getting low cost teachers,low cost instructional
materials hence low/poor out put inform of performance.
I think indeed  if our leaderes that we send to represent us in parliament
may not deliberate on such issues to moderate people/investors who might
not have the capacity to establish ventures like education then the problem
shall persist for generations .
Remember all these factors are inter-related meaning they affect all the
other aspects of the region economically,socially,Environmentally as well
as poliyically
Regards
Data Emmanuel