Dear Mr. Ojoatre,
Ur analysis about mindset of the locals suites local situation. As long as it
continues, the poor will continue to battle while the rich will rule.

On 5 January 2016, at 21:53, Peter Odama <peter.od...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ojoatre and friends

Politicians divide and rule see how hatred across  West Nile and update due to
creation of districts and constituencies eg Maracha can any one easily get
employment who is not from the same district? The same to the neighboring
districts service commissions of Arua, yumbe koboko etc you can't be
interviewed on merit or do business easily moreover the same people being split
bse of self gain? No no no the ordinary people are too green.