Fellow compatriots,
It's Tuesday. This is not just any ordinary day. Today is the Big Day.
Finally Uganda Cranes are set to physically pass the so-called "38 year
curse".
The country's first match in the African Cup of Nations finals since 1978.
Are we ready?
We face the very same nation (Ghana) that we last played against in the
very final game of the tournament 38 years ago when Uganda came second in
the whole of Africa?
It's going to be tough. The national team has to upgrade its game and
teamwork. But surely the Cranes can win.
Because there is one area where regardless of tribe, religion or political
affiliation, all Ugandans become one. It is when the Cranes are in action.
The team knows that the entire country is not only with them, but also
counting on them.
So don't remain behind in the 38 year curse (possibly brought by Tanzania
in 1979).
Pray for the national team,  get your Cranes T-shirt and we all cross
together with the Uganda Cranes passed the so-called "curse" when the
referee blows the game-starting whistle at 7pm sharp.