Friends sorry to say this am not a scientist but i hear that eucalyptus
consumes a lot of moisture, we don't have swamps we still plant them let's
think of local sustainable methods, use your scientific researched
knowledge sustainably to them, I know  our Scientists from west Nile will
never ever practice this and preach, but only work  for their salaries and
stay comfortably and die alone......