Am Dienstag, den 30.11.2004, 10:38 +0100 schrieb Mauro Tortonesi:

Hello Mauro

> http://wget-bugs.ferrara.linux.it

just interested: any reason why you dont use http://savanna.gnu.org/ ?
just asking because wget is a gnu project.

> it will definitely be an invaluable tool for the coordination of the
> development effort behind GNU wget.

Great. I will forward reported bugs from the Debian user
(http://bugs.debian.org/wget) to your bug system.

> if i don't find any major problem, i am planning to release wget 1.9.2 with
> LFS support and a long list of bugfixes before the end of the year.

IMHO LFS support would be a good reason not just to increase the minor
number. 1.10 :)

--
NoÃl KÃthe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Debian GNU/Linux, www.debian.org