El 11/01/2005, a las 8:31, Tony Lewis escribió:

I would argue that instead of the table of contents there should be a
navigation sidebar with a structure something like the following:

Great ideas, Greg. I'm sure if someone (you, perhaps? ... hint, hint)
created the HTML page(s) for what you've suggested, Mauro would figure out a
way to get them posted.

I would be happy to do that after hearing comments from on the list.

What I'm proposing is a conservative change. Basically, I would use CSS to do the layout and transform the table of contents into the navigation sidebar. Those with CSS-capable browsers would see the sidebar, and those without would see the site as it looks today (with the table of contents at the top).

Greg