> Which link? The non-working one on your incorrect mirror or the working one
> on my correct mirror on my HDD?

The non-working one on my mirror.

> No need to get snappy, Andrzej.

You're right, I am *really* sorry!

> > The problem is
> > solved though by running the 1.9.1 wget version.
> I still am wondering, because even wget 1.5 correctly generates the
> index.html from the server output, when called on my local box.
> I really do not know what is happening on your remote machine, but my wget
> 1.5 is able to mirror the site. It creates the
> Mineraly/Ftp/UpLoad/index.html file and the correct link to it.
> I understand that it is not what you want (having an index.html), but wget
> 1.5 creates a working mirror - as it is supposed to do.

No, I don't mind having index.html as long as there is a correct content
in it. :)
The problem was that that link:
http://znik.wbc.lublin.pl/Mineraly/Ftp/UpLoad/
instead of being properly converted to:
http://mineraly.feedle.com/Ftp/UpLoad/
was left like this on the main mirror page:
http://znik.wbc.lublin.pl/Mineraly/Ftp/UpLoad/index.html
and hence while clicking on it:
"Not Found
The requested URL /Mineraly/Ftp/UpLoad/index.html was not found on this
server."

a.

PS. Still not everything is perfect. I think that I finally delete
everything and start from scratch. :/