> The problem was that that link:
> http://znik.wbc.lublin.pl/Mineraly/Ftp/UpLoad/
> instead of being properly converted to:
> http://mineraly.feedle.com/Ftp/UpLoad/
Or, in fact, wget's default:
http://mineraly.feedle.com/Ftp/UpLoad/index.html

> was left like this on the main mirror page:
> http://znik.wbc.lublin.pl/Mineraly/Ftp/UpLoad/index.html
> and hence while clicking on it:
> "Not Found
> The requested URL /Mineraly/Ftp/UpLoad/index.html was not found on this
> server."

Yup. So I assume that the problem you see is not that of wget mirroring, but
a combination of saving to a custom dir (with --cut-dirs and the like) and
conversion of the links. Obviously, the link to
http://znik.wbc.lublin.pl/Mineraly/Ftp/UpLoad/index.html which would be
correct for a standard "wget -m URL" was carried over while the custom link
to http://mineraly.feedle.com/Ftp/UpLoad/index.html was not created.
My test with wget 1.5 just was a simple "wget15 -m -np URL" and it worked.
So maybe the convert/rename problem/bug was solved with 1.9.1
This would also explain the "missing" gif file, I think.

Jens

10 GB Mailbox, 100 FreeSMS  http://www.gmx.net/de/go/topmail