> With that patch the mirror seems correct in the 2nd run.  Please let
> me know if it works for you.

*After* I deleted the files with the wrong URLs, the patched wget 1.9.1
retrieved the files correctly, and after second run did not change the
URLs for the wrong ones. So it worked on the pg.gda.pl.

On the feedle.com I downloaded, patched and installed ver. 1.10alpha2 of
wget.
Double mirroring worked here, too.

Thanks again for the patches.

Will the patches be included in the stable 1.10?

I have one more little problem:

On that source page:
http://lists.man.lodz.pl/pipermail/mineraly/
there is a link at the bottom:
https://lists.man.lodz.pl/
Clicking on that link redirects to that page:
and from all the links which are on that page the files are unnecessarily
downloaded (I do not want that page and the subpages).

So how can I block it?

Is the -R option used only for extensions or also for filenames?
Should I use -G option?
However, I want to download everything (exept the last link) from that
page:
http://lists.man.lodz.pl/pipermail/mineraly/
so I cannot block all the domain http://lists.man.lodz.pl/
but clicking on that link redirects to: